Xcel's Infiniti Comp X2 3/2 Fullsuit features:
- X2 COMP: Front entry attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- CROSSOVER NECK ENTRY: Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry
- THERMOCARBON: Inner neoprene lining with performance and environmental benefits. A blend of bamboo charcoal fibers and recycled polyester fibers provides excellent heat retention and helps improve warmth.
- ULTRASTRETCH NEOPRENE: Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- FUSION SEAM TECHNOLOGY: Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- PRESSURE BONDED SEAMS: A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.
- GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS: A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COMP DESIGN: Large, seamless body panel maximizes core range of motion.
LESS SEAM = MORE STRETCH: Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.