Offer ends 11:59pm PT on 1/22/17.
OFFER IS ONLY VALID ONLINE.
Sale cannot be combined with any other discount or offers.
Enter Promo Code RAINYDAZE
Discounted Items &
Other exclusions may apply. No adjustments on previous online purchases. One promo code per order will be accepted.
Jack Surf & Sport reserves the right to Modify or Terminate this offer at any time without notice.
Ride Snowboards Jackson Snowboarding Boots Feature:
- Flex Rating 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Offering Support For Bigger Jumps Without Losing The Responsive Flex For Presses And Butters
- Articulating Cuff/3D Formed Tongue
- Intuition™ Support Foam Liner – Enhanced High-Density Foam Offers Supportive Performance With Maintained Comfort
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating–A Coating That Draws Moisture Away From The Foot To Make It Odorless And Bacteria Free
- Michelin® Summit Outsole–This Sole Is A Durable Blend Of Michelin® Rubber And Phylon That Makes For A Super Lightweight Performance Sole
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA–A Soft EVA For Comfort And A Harder Second Density For Extra Foot Support Where You Need it
- The Closer™ Lace Guide–Centered Over The Forefoot To Drive Lace Power Down Low And Even The Lace Tension Throughout The Entire Boot
- Tongue Tied™–This RIDE Specific Technology Offers A Secure Fit In The Ankle Zone By Connecting The Boa® To A Side Mount Reel. In Exchange, This Provides Total Tongue Closure And Exceptional Heel Hold Without Pinching Pressure Points
- Boa® Coiler Closure System–Speed Lacing System With A Reel That Retracts Slack In The Cables. Quick, Durable, And Easy To Use